Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Monday

This week I made some domino necklaces.  Terry drills the holes for me, then I color, stamp and embellish them.  I use sharpies, silk inks, watercolors, etc. for coloring the backgrounds.  Stazon black ink works well for stamping images onto the dominos.  I color images with prismacolor pencils, watercolors, twinkling H20's, sharpies and more.  Embellish with beads, glitter and charms.   I usually use Diamond glaze to attach the beads and small embellishments. I'm always finding something different to add to the dominos.


 



Instructions to make these cute little gift bags are in the latest Somerset "Greencraft" magazine. 



More Misfits.  I made these for my great granddaughters, Taylor and Payton for their 2nd birthdays.  They are so much fun to make. 

No comments: