Thursday, September 8, 2011

Greeting cards made with 'Paper Cloth'

My neighbor and good friend, Midge Kullberg, is a wonderful artist.  Before getting into Mixed Media she painted beautiful watercolor pictures.  

Midge made these colorful greeting cards using pieces of 'Paper Cloth' attached to good quality cardstock .  I love all the different papers she used.  The paper toweling and colored threads add wonderful texture. Her choice of stamps and adding a little glitter were a great touch.

Thanks Midge for letting me share your cards on my blog.






4 comments:

Midge said...

great!

carla said...

Love the cards.

Midge said...

Thanks for sharing my cards... you forgot to mention that YOU are my mixed media mentor! I'm loving the process and enjoying your fabulous blog...hugs, Midge

Anonymous said...

Great colors.