Thursday, July 14, 2011

Making 'Paper Cloth'

Instructions for making Paper Cloth are in Kellie Perkins book "Stitch Alchemy".   I purchased the book last year, flipped through the pages and then filed it with the rest of my book collection.  Several weeks ago a very crafty friend shared with me some of the projects she had been working on.  She had several sheets of beautiful 'Paper Cloth' which she was using to make some gorgeous bookmarks and paper beads.  So, I had to get busy and make some of my own.  I have made a few sheets of  paper cloth and used part of one to cover a book, as you saw in a previous post.  I think you will love this paper cloth as much as I do. 
 



This is a photo of the bookmark my friend Midge Kullberg made.  You can also see the paper bead she has attached to the fibers. 
 
 
 
All instructions are in Kelli Perkins book. 
 

No comments: