Thursday, November 28, 2013

My projects from Diane Culhane class

Diane Culhane is a wonderful teacher and artist.  I met her at the Bellevue Arts & Craft fair this summer.  She is a warm and friendly person.  This class was called "Between Speech and Silence".  It can be found on Carla Sonheim's class list.  Since this class was so much fun and I learned some new ideas from it, I plan to sign up for her new class "Table Topics".

This lesson was a great warmup.  It got my creative juices flowing.  I did procrastinate on doing this because it didn't feel comfortable for me.  So glad I did it.  It was fun and I want to do more of these line drawings.

 
Another fun project with collage and paint.

 
 The following 2 pieces were painted on wood.  I loved each stage of these pictures and the end results best of all.


No comments: