Saturday, February 16, 2013

Quilt and Craft Festival

My friend Midge and I went to the Festival on January 31.  This was the first day of the Festival and it was busy.  Lots of fun things to see.  I took photos of things I liked and thought I would share them.


 
 I like sock monkeys.

 
 Midge and I both loved this bag and bought the pattern.
 
 These were the food vendors.

 
 Midge trying to decide what she wants for lunch. 

 
 These were so cute.
 
I saw this lady all decked out in purple and red.  I kept trying to snap a photo but she would never be in the right position to get a good one.  Finally Midge asked her if I could take her picture and she was happy to let me.


It is difficult to see but if you look closely you will see that he is wearing a spatula on his head.


 
 This machine was so cool.  It had handles that you held onto to embroider images on the cloth.  It was like drawing with a needle.
 
Graffiti on the door to the toilet in the ladies room.

No comments: