Monday, November 26, 2012

Journal Pages and Zentangles


My journal pages are from
 
"21 Secrets Workshop/Let's Get Into Shape"
By The Collage Diva: Kathryn Antyr.
 
These were alot of fun to make.  I have several containers with pages I have torn out of magazines, papers, found items, painted papers, stickers, stencils and much more.  I have a lot of words in different fonts that I cut out of magazines and these sometimes help me decide where to go with my page. Everyone should try this it's so stress free.
 



 
I made this Zentangle book a couple of years ago with my Zutter binder. I love the Zutter for making quick books.  This one was a perfect size for a beginner Zentangler, which I was.  I liked being able to create a design a day while learning.  The book was a good reference for me of how I used the different tangles.








No comments: