Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Art & Soul in Portland

September 28th and 29th I attended Art & Soul with my friend Midge.  We took a couple of fabulous classes taught by Jane LaFazio. 

Wednesday class was:
Sketching & Watercolor: Journal Style

Midge and I with our sketches
Examples from other students

 


The Magnolia and bird were my sketches from the class.



The class on Thursday was called Recycled Circles.  These were made with fabric, papers, paint, stitch and added embellishments.

Midge and I with Jane

The two photo's above were some samples of Jane's and the one below is of my finished project.


Jane LaFazio teaches classes online, has a wonderful DVD for sale.  Check out her blog  http://JaneVille.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Midge said...

Well... that was GREAT FUN and nice presentation of it on your blog.... It's been a fun summer sharing all of this creativity with YOU....